Fresh baby spinach
1 c onions, chopped
2 clove garlic, minced
4-8 oz fresh mushrooms
1/2 can cream of chicken or mushroom
Shredded mozzarella or your fav cheese
1/2 c white wine plus a little extra
Pepperidge Farm Herbed Stuffing Mix
Pre-heat over to 375. Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a pan. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add onions & cook for a few minutes. Add spinach & cook until wilted. I just love watching the spinach as this happens. Set aside.
Spray baking dish with Pam. Place chicken pieces in dish. Whisk together 1/2 c wine & cream of chicken & spoon over each piece of chicken. Top it with the mushrooms, then spinach mixture. Scatter shredded mozzarella & stuffing mix over the top. I also pour just a little wine around the dish. Spray top with a little more Pam. I do this instead of melted butter when I'm trying to cut out fat. Bake for 25 minutes.