1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (or dried)
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
6 orange roughy fillets
1 cup buttermilk, well shaken
Lemon wedges, for serving
Pre-heat oven to 375. In a large flat dish, mix first 8 ingredients. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Dip each fillet in the buttermilk & then coat it with crumbs, pressing to be sure they adhere. Arrange the fillets in the baking dish & bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the lemon wedges.
{My Thoughts}
I used dried parsley. As always, use 1/3 of what the recipe states if you switch from fresh to dried herbs. 1/2 cup = 8 tblsp so I used just less than 3 tblsp of dried parlsey. I also used regular milk for this to cut down on fat & would do it again.