3 tblsp white vinegar, divided
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 lb chicken tenders
2 tblsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tblsp nonfat plain yogurt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1 cup sliced celery
1 cup chopped onion
1 large tomato, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tblsp vinegar & cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Spray cooking spray in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders; cook until cooked through & no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper & the remaining 1 tblsp vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
To assemble wraps: Lay a tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with 1 tblsp blue cheese sauce & top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery, tomato & onion. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl & roll into a wrap sandwich. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
{My Thoughts}
We had two leftover so I wrapped them in foil for lunch the next day. While hubs thought they were even better then, I thought they had dried out a bit so I suggest you save some hot sauce mixture to pour over your remaining wraps. Original recipe also called for 2 tsp of olive oil to cook the chicken tenders in but I used spray to cut down on fat further & would again. I added the onions as they were not included in original recipe.