1 package(s) (10-ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
4 ounce(s) feta cheese, crumbled
2 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup(s) finely chopped green onions
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup(s) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F. Using damp paper towels, wipe mushroom caps clean; remove & discard stems, or save for another use. In colander, squeeze liquid out of spinach until dry.
In large bowl, mix spinach, feta, cream cheese, green onions & 1/4 teaspoon salt until well combined. Fill each mushroom with heaping teaspoon spinach mixture; top with Parmesan.
Transfer to 15 1/2-inch by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan; bake about 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender & filling is golden brown.
{ Food for Thought }
I kept the filling amount the same & bought (2) 16oz pkgs of mushrooms. I picked the best ones of the group for my stuffed mushrooms knowing I would have some left over yet using all of my filling. I like to take a little 1/4 tsp & use it to carve out more space in the mushroom for the filling, otherwise I feel there just isn't enough. I was just able to fill about 30 mushrooms.